Monday 8 June 2015

Queens Birthday Long Weekend

For the Queens birthday long weekend, My Dad, my younger sister, my dads partner and her two daughters went on a trip to Milang, in South Australia. We were going because it was my dads partners, nan's 90th birthday and they were having an afternoon tea.

The trip took about 11 hours just one way, that was including stops for lunch, and filling the car up with petrol. The car trip was not enjoyable, because I was car sick, but other than that, we watched movies the whole way.

On the Saturday, we went to a wildlife park, about twenty minutes away from where we were staying. There were all Australian animals, We got to feed kangaroos, emus, and wallabies, and I seen a girl get chased by an emu.

We were also staying in a holiday house, with another 6 people, family friend I hadn't seen in years. We ended up pulling out some charades and all discovered that it's a lot harder to play than you would think.

On Sunday, we all went to the afternoon tea, I met a lot of people on my dads partner side of the family, and I also ate a lot of cakes. That night I went out for dinner with more people and got a parma.

Monday we had to drive back, and once again I was car sick, which made the car ride seem even longer than it was. I think we watched about 10 moves all up.




1 comment:

  1. Great photo's :). Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete