Monday 22 June 2015

Hero, Work, and Cat Scatching Pole.


I joined a group on Thursday, and I helped them finish off their cat scratching poles, buy painting the undercoat and helping carry things around.
The group consisted of Abby, Jaiden and Sam.

This weekend I worked every day, and I also had the responsibility of opening the shop by myself.
That involves turning on al the machines, cleaning out and filling the pasta machine, cleaning out the dishwasher, and many other things. It was quite busy on the day I opened, I had a few people eating in the restaurant as well as pick up and delivery orders.

I finished my first booklet at federation training last night, and I'm going to be doing an oral presentation on my hero as such Robin Williams. He is not just my hero, but many others, he is a hero for them aswell.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you took on such responsibility at your workplace. Sounds like you handled it very well. Your hero talk was brilliant and a great subject :).

    ReplyDelete